Choose Folders to Sync to Your Desktop
Note: Users that are in the Basic User Group will not be able to use this Addin/Connector.
After installing Thru Sync to your desktop, you will be prompted to set up your Thru account.
- Enter your Thru Server URL, Username, and Password.
- After successfully logging in, you will be able to choose Thru folders from your account to sync with your computer.
- First, select the location you would like to sync your folders. The default location is C:\UsersYour User Profile\Thru.
- Next, choose the folders you would like to sync to your desktop. Select a folder by clicking the checkbox next to each folder. Use the arrows to locate sub-folders.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the window to sync the selected folders to your desktop.
Note: Once files are synced, a Thru folder will be created in the Favorites section of your desktop file system. All content synced from your Thru account will be accessible in that folder.