Proxy Settings Tab
Proxy settings define the proxy server and proxy authorization information used to connect to Thru site.
- Always use IE proxy settings (not configured): "Use IE settings" (default value)
- Direct connection: Direct connection mode allows communication with Thru site directly.
- Configure proxy server:
- Proxy server URL – URL of the proxy server
- Proxy server port – Number of the port on the proxy server to connect to, port range between 0 to 65535 (3128 is default setting)
- Proxy requires authorization flag – (Unchecked as default)
- Proxy username – Username to connect to the proxy server
- Proxy password – Password to connect to the proxy server