Installing Thru Integration for Microsoft Outlook
Follow the instructions below to install the Thru Microsoft Outlook add-in.
If you have not yet downloaded the Thru for Microsoft Outlook file, download: https://softwaredelivery.thruinc.net/Publishing/Default.aspx?CollectionID=3LCYSCOKZCT2U.
The Setup Wizard will change from Install, Upgrade or Repair depending on if you are installing for the first time, upgrading from a previous version, or simply repairing it to address any previous installation issues.
- Locate and run the setup.exe file.
- Choose the appropriate mode and click Next.
- The Thru installer will verify that your system can run the add-in and that you have all the prerequisites for the install.
- You should see three green check marks as shown below if all necessary components are available.
- You will need to accept the licensing agreement.
- Click Next and the Setup Wizard will then install Thru Add-In for Outlook.
- If the Setup Wizard detects a previous configuration, you will be presented with these options.
- Once the installer is finished installing the add-in, it will give you the following screen stating that the software has been successfully installed.
- Click Finish to finalize the installation.
You will need to restart your computer prior to starting Outlook again so that the installation can be properly finished.