Thru Explorer Options
- To access Thru Explorer Options, select Options in the Tools pull-down menu.
- From here, you can modify the following settings:
Connecting to Thru Server
Connection allows you to set the Thru Server URL.
Enter the following information:
- Your company's Thru URL: (i.e. )
- Your username: (i.e. email@example.com)
- Your password: The password that you entered during initial account creation.
Sent Thru Folder Synchronization
The Sent Thru Folder tab allows you to set how often you want the Sent Thru folder to refresh and sync with the Thru server.
The default is five minutes.
Note: The more frequent you set the refresh rate, the more your bandwidth will be used.
Thru Explorer Proxy Settings
The Proxy Settings tab allows access to these options.
The options should be left as default to ensure proper functionality.