Creating a Folder
The Add Folder button allows you to add additional folders to your existing folder tree.
To add a folder inside a folder:
- Click the folder in the folder tree to select it.
- Click Add Folder in the User Tools bar.
The Add Folder window displays.
- In the Name field, type in your desired name for the folder.
- The Description is optional.
- Click Save to create the new folder.
You can add folders to any folder that you have permission to manage.
You can add as many folders as you wish.